I code to learn, and learn to code. I am a senior high school student and I have programmed for 5 years. I am interested in Brain-Computer Interface.
- Hello world - it prints in a console.
- Iris - my first Win32 GUI game. Its a game that flies an warplane.
- SangyeopVirus - My first Windows service. It kills Lol.exe periodically. I made it for a friend of mine.
- Ren - Its a program that changes/transcodes extension of files in a given folder.
- War of dduty - Its a 3D version of Iris. I studied OpenGL, OpenAL and ODE physics engine developing it.
- Medinology - Its a project for school contest. I developed it with my friends. Its a program that shows a disease name and required medicine when users check their symptoms. I learned Deep learning, java skills, reading/modifying/debugging Visual Basic codes, android development, and usage of JNI.This project earned us a big award.
- SanggeolTopia - A projct for learning LibGDX library.
- ArmDisasm - An android app that can decompile a shared library that runs on android platform. I used Capstone library and learned how to manage Android.mk.
- SynAnt - An android app that searches every synonyms of words in a given paragraph.
- LostExt - An android app that finds out extensions for files in LOST.DIR.
- Worker - An android app that enables feature-phone users to manage their smartphones using their old feature-phones via bluetooth OPP.
- AutoAccept - An android app that enables you to send any files from your other devices to your phone without having to click accept button. Requires root.
- SongSynthesizer - An android app that synthesizes songs when given lyrics and music notes.
- ChromeFix - An android backup utility that backups chrome browser's offline pages.
- PDF2TXT - An android offline pdf to txt converter.
- WikiIndexer - A desktop application that parses wikipedia articles in text(preprocessed by html2txt) and generates index files.
- Htm2txt - A desktop application that converts html files to txt files.
Hi, I am high school senior student in Seoul, Korea.