If two devices have wireless interconnection, how to detect carrier frequency?
Range may vary in all radio, from FM, GSM to Wi-Fi and WiMax. Which tools are effective for doing this? Which one is economical to use?
This question like a first part of my another question: Attack on wireless interconnection
For example, list of devices:
- HackRF - a project to build a low cost software radio platform.
- BladeRF - the USB 3.0 Superspeed Software Defined Radio. ( work from 300Mhz, thereby it can not get telemetry of satellites, but HackRF can )
- Red Pitaya Initial set includes: oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, arbitrary signal generator, frequency response analyzer, PID controller
- Myriad-RF 1 - is a multi-band, multi-standard RF module.
- HDSDR - High Definition Software Defined Radio.