I would like to analyse the traffic generated by one of the apps that I use.
This .app contains an OpenSSL 1.1.0 dylib in its Frameworks folder. I would like to extract the pre-master keys using the
When using curl or Firefox this works fine but not with this app. So with curl or Firefox, Wireshark is able to use the keys for decryption.
What I did so far:
- this results in a file with some key when I close the opened application
- replace the included libssl.dylib in the .app with a newly compiled one to make sure it supports the extraction of the key
- this leads to the same behavior
- I tried this cript from here which was described here
- I also do get a key but wireshark does not decrypt the traffic
So how would I extract the SSL pre-master key of a Mac app that includes its own