I have two versions of an app: one version compiled for ARM64 iOS, and the other for ARM32 Android. I'm working on the ARM64 version, but it has almost all of its symbols stripped. The ARM32 version is not stripped at all, so has all of the symbol names left intact.
Up to now I have been using two Binary Ninja tabs for each version of the game, and have found symbol names for the ARM64 version by finding the same function in the ARM32 tab and then transferring symbol names that I see. However, this is slow and annoying, so I've started looking for a possible way of matching up symbols by comparing the binaries. This sounds like a difficult problem to solve, and I would settle for even a partial job (such as a tool that only transfers things that it is certain about, which leaves me to decipher some of the more complicated parts).
I think I'm being a bit hopeful here, but I figured it was worth asking just in case somebody has done this before.