I am a computer software programmer. I am trying to deal with some basic electronic concepts. I have an onboard TMS320F243 which needs to be cloned.
I currently have the following setup...
- I have installed XDS100v2 driver over USB
- I have connected the XDS100v2 emulator throughout JTAG connection
- I have Code Composer Studio v5 installed ( I also have ver 3.3 installed)
Unfortunately F243 does not exist in search.
I need to CLONE contents of one particular TMS320F243
HOW DO I READ contents of one particular TMS320F243 ?
HOW DO I WRITE this content to some other TMS320F243 ?
I don't need to do anything else I just need a backup of my TMS320F243.
I want to ...
- connect throughout the JTAG connection
- get data inside TMS320F243 to
- write it to a file rewrite it to another TMS320F243.
Which software should I use?
Is there simple software just for cloning purposes?