I have some questions about the AFL Fuzzer:
- How does the AFL Fuzzer know where to inject the payload in the code I compile? For instance if I want to inject it in a specific parameter, how do I do it?
- As I understood, if I put all test cases in the input directory it knows to build randomly injections based on that input, yes?
- I saw a video shows that if for instance there are two inputs in the code, so in the test case each line is for each input. Is that correct? Since I want put a full message (for example HTTP request) into one variable, so how do I do it ?
- I have compiled everything correctly but for some reason it does not find any new paths. In addition, if I do not put the
-m noneI get the following error : "Fork server crashed with signal 6".
- I don't understand when to put