Inside a internet radio firmware file I found a file system, and I don't know which one it is.
What I know:
- (The first two bytes are
0A 4C(maybe magic byte))
- they are actually not part of the file system data
- Now 4 bytes with the length of the index
- Entries in the index begin with a type of 1 byte:
- 1 byte file name length
- x bytes with the file name
- 4 bytes file length
- 4 bytes offset of the data in the file system
- 4 bytes (unknown usage)
- 1 byte folder name length
- x bytes with the folder name (root folder name is 0 bytes)
- 1 byte: number of entries/files in that folder
All offsets and lengths are little endian.
What file system could that be? I don't think that the developers built their own file system.
The firmware file is from
binwalk does not detect the filesystem.
The file system I mean starts at
0x1dc1e6. I already wrote a working parser for that file system, but I'd like to know if that is a known fs type.