Does anyone know how to change the font size in immunity debugger? The font option under Options -> Appearance -> Font doesn't seem to change anything and just resets whenever you restart the program.
Trying to figure out the problem I came with the following solution:
- Open Immunity Debugger as an Administrator
- Go to
Options >> Appearance >> Fonts
- Rename one of the fonts to whatever name you'd like
- Click on
Changeand set the settings you wish
- Go to
Defaultstab and set the
Default fontto be the one you edited.
Now the configuration stays any time you open Immunity as an Administrator.
I solved it like this:
- after loading a program the panes are filled with data
- right-click in the top left pane and a menu will appear
- from this menu choose appearence --> font(all) --> the font you want (the "OEM fixed font" works for me)