The FFC in question Hello! I want to get the touch overlay of a Chromebook Pixel Display Assembly to work. I attached a picture of the Cable coming out of a mxT1664S touch controller. Can someone tell me what type of receptacle I need to make a breakout board? Also, any clues about what this cable might transfer are highly appreciated. Thank you!

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.