What are good anti-debug references for Windows which help with manual unpacking, emulating, or sandboxing?
- Peter Ferrie's “Ultimate” Anti-Debugging Reference (PDF, 147 pages) contains many anti-debugs, whether they're hardware or API based...
- Walied Assar's blog shows his researches, which are focused on finding new anti-debugs.
other (maybe redundant) resources:
- Nicolas Fallière's Windows Anti-Debug reference
- OpenRCE's Anti Reverse Engineering Techniques Database
- Daniel Plohmann's AntiRE
- Rodrigo Branco's Scientific but Not Academical Overview of Malware Anti-Debugging, Anti-Disassembly and Anti- VM Technologies
- Mark Vincent Yason's Art Of Unpacking